Your One Stop Shop For Professional Design Services!
Our interior design team will help your ideas come to life and pull together a design theme for your project. We provide support with choosing color selections and details for your project, if needed.
Our team works closely with knowledgeable contractors that will work on the project as if the job were being performed in their own home. They hold high standards for their craftsmanship and ensure that the work environment is safe.
We will supervise the entire project and correlate the schedule with all contractors, ensuring that the project stays on track from start to finish. By providing a single point of contact, we take the stress off of you.
- Stop in to our showroom with your plans or have us come to your home to take measurements.
- Get your ideas and a wish list to help create your new design. This will assist us in putting together a design with functionality and style customized for your needs.
- Come to our showroom and make style and color selections.
- Preliminary design and renderings will be presented to you at our showroom.
- A design fee of $250 minimum may be applicable. This fee will be waived if you purchase your products from us.
Step 3 – Proposal, Contract and Final Plans
- Final changes and finishing touches are made to your design.
- A proposal and contract is issued.
- Contract is signed
- 40% deposit is required at the time of ordering, 40% when cabinets are delivered, 10% at job completion.
Step 4 – Project Initiated
- Cabinet order is placed.
- Estimated delivery date is given.
- Installers are contacted and given notice of project start date and the delivery date.
Step 5 – Project Installation
- Cabinets are delivered and 40% payment is collected the day of delivery
- Cabinets are installed.
Step 6 – Finish
- Final walk through with clients to address any concerns. Final payment made upon clients satisfaction.
- We schedule an appointment to measure for your tops or you provide a drawing to us.
- Come to our showroom to review countertop surfaces that are available.
- Make your material and color selections so we can give you an estimate.
- Proposal for countertops is presented.
- If proposal is accepted, it is signed along with the contract.
- 50% deposit is required at the time of ordering.
- Product is ordered.
- Approximate date of installation is given.
- Faucet and sink selection, with placement, is required at the time of ordering.
Step 4 – Installation
- Removal of existing tops and preparation for new countertops is made prior to the day of new countertop installation.
- Installation of countertops and plumbing hook-up completed in one day.
- Final invoice submitted and payment for the balance is due.
- Project completed!